Thursday 16 September 2010

Packing, Polishing and Washing

So tomorrow is the day we leave for the British Amateur Home Produced Arabian Champs/ British Arabian Champs and what a hectic afternoon is has been. After being at college from 8am-5pm I was already shattered but I had lots to do so mum picked me up from the train station and we popped to get some hoof oil and shavings then off to the post office to pick up my new browband!!! Once I finally got home a quick change of clothes and then I was in the lorry sorting it all out from tomorrow hoovering out the living, cleaning the windows and putting down some shavings in the horse area, then had to ride before it got to dark so tested out my new browband haha he was a good boy, then had to bath him and get him all smart for tomorrow, so he's all clean I wonder how long he will stay like it for HA HA!!! I then finished packing the lorry (although still have more to do tomorrow) and finally came in for dinner at which time it was quarter to nine!!! I'm absolutely shattered!!! So tomorrow I still have lots to do and might even ride before we go depending on the time I have, looking forward to testing out the new lorry hope Tiger is comfortable!
We are hoping to leave before 11am as we have quite a big journey ahead of us it's going to take us a fare few hours, we recon around 4-4 1/2 but when we get there I will ride and then put Tiger to bed and then I will prepare all my tack.
I wont have any internet access so I will do a big update when I get back, fingers crossed all goes well!!!
Wish us luck!!
Jess & Tiger xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment